ELECTION DAY FEARS

So do any of you have Election day fears? Other than the obvious of your candidate not getting picked I fear the lines. My first Presidential election down south was not and experience I care to repeat. It took well over 4 hours and 3 of it was in the rain. Since my polling place has changed and I have bought a brand new umbrella (black) and I have checked the weather forecast (76 and clear)I'm crossing my fingers it wont be painfull. I plan to go in the morning and before lunch and I'm hoping I wont miss my knitting class, ww I can miss, but interfere with my knitting and I'm one angry chick. I hope to go to CB tomorrow afternoon and I 'm thinking we may have dinner after (clipie will be with me) so if any of y'all would like to eat together I'd like that. Betty are you going to be there? I'd like to know so I can bring you a check.

Also thanks for all the congratulations. The baby's are doing good they are still at the hospital and my niece is now home. They need to grow more and one has some digestive stuff going on but I'm not sure of the details. I'm hoping to get some pictures here soon to post.Be praying that soon (Bethany) will be able to hold the little ones she has only held them once and never at the same time.

And Happy Birthday Lisa

Comments

Debbie H said…
4 hours to vote? What was that all about? I have never waited more than 10 minutes. This will be my first time voting in KY. We vote in this little tiny pole barn like building in the middle of nowhere. It's pretty weird. Jackie voted there last year. I don't expect to be there more than a few minutes. I took the day off, so I'll go in the am after people are already at work. I'll be at CB around 5, but not staying for dinner. My schedule is full beyond ridiculous. Can't wait to shop, though!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (