WOW

I had a great time it was truly awesome!

I'd like to thank Betty for everything thing she did from booking to check in and check out and her discount to running the vacuum, very few are blessed with a friend that would do so much. To everyone else thanks for the food, (so many things to mention I hope I don't forget and leave anyone out), for borrowing markers to punches to stamps and for everything else I have forgotten! And I hope I'm not asking to much when I say I'd love some of the pictures, I'll gladly replace any disk, or e-mail that's even better.

Angie

Comments

Betty said…
Thanks Angie! Yea, the vacuuming may have been over the top - but that's me.

Hopefully everyone had a great time and we can make this a yearly event.

Can't help you with the photos since the only ones I took were of the sunset and the moon. Not as exciting as the others. LOL
Anonymous said…
I didn't get many pics either. Would love to have a Kodak link or something from anybody that has good pics. I think all of us had a GREAT time. Can't wait til the next time. Deb W
Chelle said…
Thanks Betty ... for everything. I had a great time. thanks.
Lisa said…
I have a couple of sunset shots and several of Terri and her carrot. I will try to get them downloaded and sent out maybe later today!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (