Bethany's wedding







I must Thank Clipie for the photos I truly am lost on my file conflicts. He uploaded the photos to his computer and well then I was able to post them. I missed capturing Chelle, Brandy, Darla, Emily, and Jason. UGH I should have made a list! Maybe eventually I'll learn to do that. Let me just say that every one looked spectacular! And some of the music on the play list was at the wedding, I could not remember it all so some weren't. Darla sang and let me tell you it is nothing but an honor to hear her sweet voice, she truly is an artist with a God given talent. Everything was beautiful, a wonderful time was had by all. I feel privileged to have been invited to share such a special moment in Debbie's (and Bethany's) life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (