Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I hope y'all are keeping warm. Not much excitement going on to tell y'all about. Pretty much it snows every Tuesday about three inches. Since Thanksgiving we've had precious few days about 40 yesterday being one of them. So I've been apartment bound because my asthma's has been persnickety in the cold air.

Most days you'll find me just surfing the web and making Christmas gifts or something of that nature. I've been watching Jerry Springer as well. Yeah things are just that exciting around here.

Getting around is weird y'all know I'm used to our snug little town hidden away from traffic and high crime rates. Well welcome to the big city where you experience everything when you live inner city. The freeways are very confusing and had we not purchased a Garmin I'd still be lost on some Kansas freeway some where.

Rods work is supper, it could not be any better. I'm going to be contacting all of you in the next few days I'd like to have a get together at the house next week. I hope y'all will be able to come.
I'll try to update more often! I love you all miss ya like crazy!
Blessings
A

Comments

Debbie H said…
Looking forward to hearing from you and hope you have had a safe trip!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (