sing sing it loud.......

I inspire men to sing

{a conversation from this morning between me and the McDonald's guy}

HE says "Good Morning"
I say "I'm sorry I cant hear you over the chatter or my teeth"
he pauses then laughs
I say " give me a break I'm from Kentucky"
SO he starts to sing Kentucky Rain (Elvis) then ebbs into Kentucky Woman (Neil Diamond)
holding my sausage biscuit hostage while he finishes singing...

I went to see Avatar with a very nice lady from Louisville her name is Bo and she is in the same boat I am.

Other than that its cold I've been doing some scraping and reading but nothing new other then a weight watchers meeting. That's were I meet Bo.

Blessings
A

Comments

Betty said…
Your cracking me up.....McDonald's Sausage Biscuit and a WW meeting in the same posting!!! LOL!

Sounds like your settling in and enjoying your new surroundings.

Looking forward to seeing you next month for some much needed scrappin time!!!
Debbie H said…
LOL girl! Glad you had interaction with some nice people, I knew it couldn't be all bad! Stay warm.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (