Tanked and other things


So maybe I had no need for a Plum blog..... So this is all I've been working on nothing else. I think I've pretty much decided that Anne Of Green Gables is going to be my movie. I know its sortta kid ish but its a great classic. As soon as I dig out of all the snow {its been snowing since 5 pm yesterday} I'll start to gather supplies for the pages.

For those of you that don't know TANK
he is RANGERS right hand man (team Edward Betty). He is ex special forces like his boss. He is called TANK because its an accurate description. He's big, strong and as we find out in later books a has a wee bit of a sensitive side. He recently bought a home and it doesn't look TANK like at all, that cracks me up.
Later Dudes!
A

Comments

Debbie H said…
Love the house on this page! Snow? Arrgh! Keep it your way. it's cold today but it better not snow! Hope you are well. When do you come back next? Before NSD weekend?

Deb H
Easter but only for a blip of time.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (