I know, I really do.

Its been to long, way to long since I v'e been on the blog.
How about this, yesterday I went outside set up a table and shot pictures of a bunch of cards. Am I making you smile yet?  How about if I add that I could smell dog poo? Or it was 95+ outside ? It was over an hours worth of (fun) work?

Life
Ah well Clipie man's 53rd birthday has come and gone, like wise with summer. Summer is darn near perpetual out here in Texas. Its hot too, but the pay off comes in winter. No Snow, let me say that again, No. Snow. At least the leaves fall off the trees for a couple months, and I do actually need a light weight coat. That's enough winter for anyone right?

Home
Our lovely home is still on the market. We have had well over 120 visitors all have liked the house but three couples. It is odd to have such positive feed back and still no takers. Three or four have came back for a second look but no cigar. One lease offer that unfortunately was about 400 bucks shy( a month) of this side of "we will take it".

Family
As many of you know we have never flown, until late June. Hubby's Aunt Barb passed away unexpectedly and we had no choice, if we wanted to go say good-by. So we hopped on American Airlines and two and a half hours later were in Columbus. No problems, both flights non stop and smooth. Another bucket list item checked off.


General well being
Health wise we are good here. No skipping the Zyrtec D and BP pills but we are good. I need to hydrate a bit more in the heat aka Gatorade is my friend.

So here you go card goodness to Celebrate hubby's birthday that was on the fourth.
I hope you all are well, happy and missing me because I miss all of you. xoxo  Angie
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (