My Mama's crafty works

As This has been a very difficult season my first Christmas without my Mom and Dad I had a very crowded trip down memory lane at every turn at every decoration. So many things came to mind at once, so many things Sis and I talked about and remembered and the so many things we sorted through this passed holiday.  One of those many visited things were Moms Christmas tree ornaments silly most of the time but Mom had went out of her way to make our tree very special. I can see why I enjoy crafts and appreciate hard work Mom did.










Today I'm sharing that with you. I couldn't stand to put ornaments on my tree this year because most of my tree revolves around my Mom but when I went home some things needed sorting and divided and preserved.  Were were attempting to starch some of the ornaments and it partly worked just not all the way so thats something for later. I hope you enjoy seeing my Mothers works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (