rested

Well after a day on the couch, a day of ww and knitting I'm all rested up after two weeks of solid hard work. My mother is home, very tired but making a come back. My sister has been mostly taking care of her and seeing to her needs. So for the moment things have slowed down. We visited with family, had dinner alone (once), visited with some neighbors (hey Delta I had a great time) went to the dentist, but did not go to any scrapbooking stores just Mike's and I did get some more $1.00 stamps to add to my collection. We also had a garage sale, and Rod hung new outdoor lights, garage doors, installed a new phone and a few other odds and ends. A Realtor came over and I think it went well. All we have left to do is rent a storage space, put up mini blinds, de clutter, clean the house and keep it clean, and stick the sign in the yard. I will be going back home for a week to do most of these things. When ? I have no ideal soon that's for sure. Pumpkin and I are off to go have breakfast
blessings
a

Comments

Debbie H said…
Glad you are rested up. Are your parents selling their house? Where are they moving?

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (