NASHVILLE

OUT OF GAS
Nashville
link to the story
http://www.fox17.com/

I don't ever remember a gas shortage in my life tame although Clipie says I should. According to the article most of the area should receive gas sometime sometime soon. next weekend. This is some scary stuff. So fill up when you can and never let your tank get below half!
It was good to see y'all I wish I could have stayed and scrapped some I haven't scrapped in a long time.
please remember Terri in your thoughts and prayers.

Comments

Debbie H said…
I went to Franklin yesterday for the Rusty Pickle class and the TN gals were talking about what a nightmare the shortage was, many drove to 20+ stations for gas, ending up in Franklin. People were running out of gas waiting in lines at the pumps. Franklin, KY had gas yesterday, I filled up for $3.77.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (