Terri

I posted this a while back it was not long after I had lost my Aunt Jane for me the poem just some how helps me remember the good times not the bad. This is for Terri and her Mother.


The tide goes out, but leaves behind bright seashells on the sand;
The sun goes down, but gentle warmth still lingers on the land;
The music stops, but yet it echoes on in sweet refrains;
For every joy that passes something beautiful remains.

Terri I hope you can hold on the the beautiful moments and I hope they will help bring you through this time. I"m sending you my thoughts and prayer's. May God be with you.

At the moment I cant remember the author but I'll look it up and post that soon. I"m having a baby shower for my Niece this weekend so I'll get back with y'all when things settle down.

Love y'all and take care
blessings
Angie

Comments

Debbie H said…
A beautiful poem for Terri, my heart and prayers go out to her and her dad.

Angie, good luck with the shower, let us know how it goes.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (