Duck Day


So this morning I awoke to the sound of" Quack, quack, quack" my feathered friends have been asking for food.

Yesterday I didn't close the screen all the way and guess who walked out onto the balcony? Yes it was her, my precious little fur ball(see pic). She was quietly testing her feet on the wood decking. She has only been outside once in her thirteen years(without her carrier) and it didn't go so well. Out of character, I was somewhat clam. I waited a beat and I quietly asked her "What are you doing?" Her hands were caught in the cookie jar she flew the two feet back into the apartment and has not even sniffed the sliding glass door since.


Yesterday was a dog day afternoon, today is much better. I'm heading off to the pool in a few.

Blessings A

Comments

Debbie H said…
How cute, and love the picture!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (