surprise surprise surprise (as Gomer would say)


I'll update for a second time in months.

So yesterday I
made brownies for a very sweet maintenance man who dug my keys out of the trash bin last Friday. I was throwing away the trash when they caught on the bag and went flying down into the compactor/bin thing. we all really know they were trying to escape the drive right?

My mom had a really rough day Sunday her best friends son passed on, another longtime friend at church a lady who I have never not known and her Nephew also passed away. So soon in the near future I'll make a few cards for her to send out. I cant remember who said it but one of you were saying last crop you make your sympathy cards before hand. I'm going to start doing that very soon. It was a great suggestion.
Blessings A

Comments

Debbie H said…
Love your pages. So sorry about all the sad news, but it is good t hear from you. Yes, I do make sympathy cards ahead, I hate to say it but it seems like i need them often, and always when time is short.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (