Feeling crafty




The "snowflake is a combination of punches. Whale of a punch circle with the EK corner punch.




This is a French Manor cut out with the cross from the Easter cart. My ribbon was a dollar store find. The paper is from the very first cricut pre cut stack. Yeah its about four years old, I'm so glad I've learned not to get rid of old paper.



These are covered craft ornaments form HL. Each one costs a buck to buck fifty ish, if you pick it up on sale its about sixty cents. When I started making multiples it was easy to use lots of bling driving up the cost but if your a sale girl you can make a nice gift for around two dollars. I'm making several for gifts, I'm also making some extra it seems as though I always forget someone. I hope y'all have had and are having a great weekend.
Blessings
A


Comments

Debbie H said…
These are beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (