Skip to main content

Boot commitments

Commitment I have a problem with committing to a boot, any boot.
OK we know I think its cold here in K.C. but the fact is we have snow in these parts lots of snow.
Sigh.
With that snow its cold and you need to wear socks. I hate to wear socks it is a foot affliction in my opinion. The up side to socks is they keep you warm and if your cold you must wear them.
Sigh
So when it snows you cant wear your crocks
Sigh
Really you just cant they have holes
(yes I know they make ones without but they are way to hot and make my feet sweat)
So we must result to the boot
I've come to a decision I don't like any boot.
Nope not really, its what one do I hate the least.
So I will document my boot journey.


Do I look like the type of girl who is equine friendly? Did I go to prep school? Did I have ridding lessons? Your answer should be no.




Ha! Really? They must be functional

I lived through the 80's once it was enough. I also liked M.J. I also liked to see the moon walk but not now, not on my feet.


So this was a contender but I worried about it getting dirty.

How do you clean it?

Who wants to wear dirtily boots?


So I ended up with this the true snow boot.
Not to much fur.
Its usable, easy to hide dirt
and ugly.

Sigh.

Comments

Betty said…
I hate to wear boots, but they do become a necessity when mother nature dumps the white stuff. I finally had to put my Crocs up for the season too. I miss them.....

It's a good thing you've got a little fur around the top of the boots or else they would resemble the standard military issue boot.
LOL!!!

Hope all is well with you all!
I thought the same thing B. I'd be perfectly well if I did not contract a stomach flu....sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

so much

Where Do I begin again? I. Have. No. Ideal. I'm going to hit the ground running here and just say the past few years has held a great amount of change for my husband and I. We have lived new places made new friends and started over again. We are movers and shakers I guess. Not really just doing what we can to make life feel comfortable as possible. so lets get off and running, I haven't had a scrap space for almost a year, its been well over a year since I've used a cricut but not the gypsy. The cards most fast and quick and not picture worthy. As some things stay the same I'm still into clean lines its still a timeless favorite. So much of what you will see is rockin it old school or cute and quick and a few Pintrest inspirations. I'm a girl on the run so more quick than anything. For the first time in three years I plan not to travel for a few months and that makes crafting, blogging, and everything else less complicated and room for relaxation and fun. Enjoy the…

Mended

Feeling fine as frog hair! Now to get Miss Pumpkin on the mend, who has been hair ball hacking for five days. My poor girl! We'll I'm off to photograph some cards. I hope you all are well!

Life

Ahh so I know no updates of late. A most lazy poster am I. I ve been not liking the current upload system for my pictures so that why I don't post often. Life is ok. We are still in Fort Worth. Traffic boggles my imagination daily I spend about an hour on the road everyday and its only 6 miles to hubby's work and back. Bright lights, big city, crappy traffic.

Do we like it? It's not the worst place we have lived. You'll find original Texans are friendly, problem is not many are around. Of course the possibility could be maybe I'm not that likable. I doubt I'll ever be able to answer that.

We have never bought a house for many reasons the main being ours in B.G. never sold. It sits after price reductions and after every real estate analysis you could think of. 30k plus under market value and yes I've had a recent estimate. The other is taxes. Taxes are about 6000 on a .25 acre lot here . so even if you buy a little house you have a horrid bill. In Arlington …