OOOOOOhhhh ahhhhhhh!


New carts for the new year

click "here"

I don't usually talk about new carts but I really do like these, (thanks for the heads up Debbie, I didn't even see the e-mail)

I'd post them and promote them on the blog but Provo's ever aggressive tone towards customers makes me frown.


I like the better part of the new carts although I was really again disappointed in Mothers day. I didn't like last years cartridge and this years leaves me saying "What huh, really, something new please!". I was also very disappointed in Mr. Incurables stance (we all know I have on occasion called hubby Mr. Incredible) it really wasn't usable for me.


Blog posting is going to be spotty for the next month I'll try to at least update weekly but I make no promises. Travel safe my friends eat lots of cookies for me (I"m currently sticking to my ww diet very strictly) and lot and lots of goodies.

Blessings

A


Yes I'm counting the sweet tea, oh man is a huge pain.

Comments

Debbie H said…
I thought Mother's Day was disappointing to. Kind of like the retro Disney, but I am going to try and not get sucked in, those Disney cuts are a PIA! April Showers, that may be it for me. You travel safe too, Angie, and good luck with your WW, I know, it's hard. I haven't gained, but I sure haven't lost much in the past 6 weeks even though I have been counting pretty good.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (