as the week turns

As the third week home has began, I'm down to the scrapbook room (three boxes to go)! I believe one final box in the bedroom! I've been recycling boxes like a mad woman. I take them to u-haul and donate them to the share a box pile. Today is grocery shopping. Rather than just go to the store and go wild I've been building up groceries slowly and really trying to do more of the coupon whats on sale thing.

While cleaning out the attic I found lots of papers from school so at some point I'm going to do a school album (one for Rod one for myself). Next year my big thing will be doing our wedding album since Jan 2013 will be our 20th anniversary I want to have it done and ready for that.

ahhh I must go I need to help Rod in the yard. Then to the store then to work in the scrap book room so I will have something to do this weekend!

Loved the shirts Melissa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (