more updates

It is sooooooooooooooo good to be back home!!!

most everything is unpacked (except the scrapbook room) and the den needs some furniture re arrangement and a clutter counter top here and there and I'm just about done with boxes.

So Rod has worked one full week at corvette then he got laid off for two....
The first week was a planned thing but the second week happened when a parts plant had a major explosion leaving them with not enough parts to finish the day up. So I guess they are scrambling tyring to get a new part for the car. So he's been really helping out with the un packing and that a great help.

Espically since he shared his germs with me. So I'm almost over my "shared" virus and now we are working on the largest garage sale that we have ever had. It's more easy than ever to throw away however its time consuming. So I'm going to start pricing things today (aka I'll be covered in little price stickers till the end of the week).

I must go attend to the furry one who is staring me down with the evil eye
she is telepathically saying " I want a treat woman hurry it up"

more when I'm able.....

blessings

A

Ps thanks for all your thoughts and prayers durring the last couple of years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (