Saturday, February 02, 2013

KinderstampO Guest Designer


A Huge Thank you to my KinderStamO Design Team Sisters for stopping in for a visit!
UPDATED: Due to an unfortunate glitch in posting I'll link you to the other artists pages that are being showcased today. They are very talented ladies have a look see!

Amanda's Blog  At Home Ink

Haidee's Blog Created 2 B Unique

and

Cathy's Blog   Cathy Plus 5

I'm so excited today on KinderStampO I have the privilege of being a guest designer.
go on over take a peek she has some very talented Ladies joining me this week.
Time Inspired Saturdays are a KinderStampO inspiration and this weeks theme is
Sunshine after the rain.






rain drops, sun, stamped words : KinderStampO


pearls and pink bling: KinderStampO

I very big Thank you to Jess for having me design today!

8 comments:

Haidee said...

I totally LOVE all your HARD work on these two cards...
Love the colors and layout!!TFS

Aissa's said...

Really nice cards. Love he pearls.

Cathy said...

Your card is Lovely, I have to get more of these big flowers!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Brittney said...

Your cards are too cute!

Brittney
www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

CraftsManda said...

I love this. Those raindrops are so clever! And I LOVE how you used the flower. Genius!!

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Pretty cards!!! I love the drippy pearls! Super cute! :D

~ Vanessa W

scrap happy girl said...

Thank you Y'all are the best!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job. Love the papers you chose and the yellow flower is so nice and sunny bright. Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com