hello

I know I've been a slacker blogger of late so.......sorry about that lots going on here
We had the weekend alone so all I did was enjoy it we also have been working on our patio and that has just taken time.
As of this moment (while writing this) I have taken a break to listen to the news about the earthquake and tornado's. How very sad, how very scary, and how much it makes me think I'm glad I believe in Jesus Christ. My mom called saying she is sure this is end times, I don't know but I do feel like I've have a lot of living to do, but I'll go on record and say I'm ready should something happen. I hope all of you are ready too. I want to scrapbook in heaven we can have gold embellishments.

Moving on from the sermon (and that's just cause I love y'all fyi) I have not been scrapping a lot so not much to show you. Betty announced crop dates and here they are:


May 30/31
June 20/21
July 25/26

As usual these will be listed on the side bar for you all to look at any time you need to.
Betty I'm not sure about the May or July ones. July we have company, and I just will not know until the last minute about May probably I'll find out the day before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (