nsd 08



I want to start with saying Thanks to

Betty for this great weekend and for all the weekends before, I so appreciate all the time you put into scheduling and all the work you do for our crops.

Barb and Lisa for getting our thank you project together.

And everyone else for the food and the make and takes, the soup, the pie, the salad all of the food so was great.

If I have left anyone out I'm sorry I could not remember, so if i missed you, thanks to you too.

And just a side note somehow I missed getting a picture of deb h just so you know she was there to share in the fun.

blessings
a

Comments

Betty said…
These are great pics!!! It was an awesome scrappin weekend and I'm truly blessed and grateful to have wonderful friendships with each and every one of you. Thank you so much for my surprise!!! That was very sweet of everyone.

I'm working on setting up some future dates and will let you know as soon as I can get them scheduled.

Have a great week everybody!!
Debbie H said…
It sure was a great weekend and the pictures are great! Can't wait to get together with everyone again, soon I hope!

Deb H
Michelle said…
It looks like tons of fun!!! I'm sorry I had to miss it - other life stuff got in the way. :(

Maybe next time
mh

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (