it's not, is it?

Please tell me it's really not Thursday cause if it is this week has just about flashed before my eyes. On the other hand I'm happy that scrapping is less than 36 hrs away.My days have been filled with searching through every thing I own,(well almost everything)for the garage sale. Debating on do i want to sell the dining room chairs or keep them over and over again. Clipe has been right along side of me doing the same. Last night we we so hot and tired I just gave up the attic was sweltering. I'm glad tonight everything goes to the garage and this will be over soon.

In the mean time I'm working on baby shower invitations, make and takes, cooking and packing up for this weekends crop. I'm tired and the weekend has not even started, but I'm ready and at this point in time that's what counts.

Today I'm headed for the store and hl and finish all packing for this weekend so I wont have much to do tomorrow but price gc stuff. So no cards or l/o's this week but I'll get back to it soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (