well yes it has been a long time


BEFORE



AFTER
I did clean the house as well, in all honesty it's the first time I've cleaned (really cleaned from top to bottom) since you all were over around Christmas. honesty is sometimes brutal is it not?
So I've been way relaxed on the blog as of late..... what can I say a big dose of lazy has left the the blog in a neglected state.
On Friday and Saturday Betty had a crop, I forgot to post about it. So my theme of being a slacker continues.... I was at the crop Friday and it was nice (As usual)and it was great to see everyone as well. I love the crops I'm so thankful that Betty has them.

Clipe got me a new phone this week I've been learning how to work it.... and figure out when it rings. It's in no way as cool or sophisticated as chelle's I phone, I can figure out how to use the basic functions so that's good and it's Pink. It has a camera, I've never had a camera phone so this is all very new and strange. Man I'm old new cell phone, new challenge.

A


Comments

Debbie H said…
Angie, your room looks great, nice work! Congrats on the new pink cell phone that takes pictures, how cool is that??

Tell us how your picnic was Saturday, I know the weather held out which was very nice!

My very bad news for the weekend. Jackie went to Nasvhille with friends on Saturday night. She tirpped and fell crossing the street when they got there, managed to hobble in to the night club, and by the time they were ready to leave she couldn't walk. Long story short, she broke her foot, got home at 4:30 am and I spent 6 hours with her in the ED Sunday am. She is in a lot of pain. Wayne drove her to GM this morning at 5:30 to see if they would be able to assign her to light duty or allow her the week off (followed by the 2 weeks shut down), and as suspected, the "no tolerance" rule made it so they had to fire her. She is devistated. I am sad for her, too.

Deb H
Betty said…
Room looks great! You need to post a pic of your camera.

Deb I am so sorry.....We had such a good day on Sat. scrappin with Jackie, lunch, etc. I so wish she would have stayed with us. This is terrible. Please let us know if we can do anything.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (