13 days until Christmas I'm not ready

I'm half awake while I type so don't expect much..... Did you know it's 13 days till Christmas? Yipes I'm just a bit taken back I'm not done and not ready for that. If I wanted to get technical I'ts really only 12 days because we usually celebrate on Christmas Eve. Ugh I'm not going to run out and shop at this point, I'm not only not in the mood but not ready to be around everyone germs just yet.

This means that projects are running behind and out of control. I had intended to make a scarf for everyone in my family this year but I cant do that unless I knit one scarf a day at this point. Now that's not impossible just an enormous amount of knitting I guess it's decision time or time to schedule in at least 3 hrs of knitting a day. Don't get me wrong I love to knit but 3 hrs every day until Christmas that is hard for anyone to take no matter how much you love your craft.

Speaking of being around people, for this weekend I was wondering does the $1 gift need to be scrap related? Or can it be a mug inscribed " I love frosty"? I hope it can be the latter I'll bring two gifts jic.A few weeks ago I offered up a sneak peak of my page well that was wrong it didn't turn out so it will be brown just entirely different that the sneak peak. Seeking of pushing limits my tag will be pushing limits as well it's not the typical tag but a tag with a twist or dual purpose. I'm just feeling like I should push parameters set, no not really but when you go to create the most wonder tag in the entire USA sometimes creativity leads you with a twist. So I'm going to be all twisty this season.

I've updated our events calender below I hope I've included everything if not let me know. I intend to come the entire weekend but my cold needs to let up some so I'm able to do that keep your fingers crossed for me. And Betty let me know if you think I should bring extra tables. I'm excited and at this point really ready for some fun with good friends. It's almost time to go warm up the pizzelle iron!
Blessings
A

Comments

Betty said…
Not sure how many will make it tonite. Tomorrow we should be at 11. Tables may be needed then.

Thanks!

Also, the gift is a scrapping gift.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (