Santa

Well I think Mrs Clause is laundering Santa's suit about now. As for my self I'm wrapping gifts, starting to bake and such. Yes I'm swallowed up in all those small details that seem to make Christmas, Christmas. I hope you all are wallowing in Christmas joy, I hope your knee deep in wrapping paper and bows. I hope your baking and humming Christmas carols while you you wrap up last minute details. And most of all I wish you a Merry Christmas, I hope your New Year is merry and bright. I'll keep you all in my prayers throughout the year.

Much Love
Angie

Comments

Debbie H said…
Well, I've done what I can do. We are watching the storms in the north east and decided it would be better to leave today. I am leaving work 2 hours early and Jackie will pick up Jeanette right after school, hope to hit the road around 3:30 and drive to Grove City. It will be much better to drive to Rochester on Saturday, in between storms we hope. They are getting hit hard today, expect 12" of snow today alone, I dread it, but glad we are going early, will miss our 60 degrees here! Merry Christmas.

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (