So......


So how was every one's Thanksgiving?

busy time here we are putting up the tree, and ITS"S SNOWING!!!!!!


I'm working on my projects the 8x8 is coming along as well as the tags. I hope they don't need to match. Maybe I'll give y'all a sneak peak of what is to come (above)......


It's a nervous week as we wait for more news about hubby's work. I'm doing everything and anything to keep my mind off of what it's on. So be prepared for many weird and strange posts as I take my frustrations out in the form of strange and unusual chatter.

Comments

Debbie H said…
Thanksgiving was good, just weird going to Louisville and eating in the dorm. Beautiful weather, and it all worked out fine, no fighting, everyone got along.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Rod's job. Times are not good now. I wish we would have put our NY home on the market before all this started happening, our line of credit is bound to run out, it's scary.

Looking forward to our get together. Pages are done, but no recipe yet. I need to make sure the cookies turn out good first!

Deb H

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (