Hubby is Mr. Incredable

So yes he is still Mr Incredible.
I will later blog about the joys of home ownership. Then I will tell you about my lovely home owners association. I truly hope everyone in b.g. reads it. My hubby spent every waking moment working this weekend. I have apologized for our life circumstance (to him) a thousand times. I hate it when our life puts pressure on him. He has said very wonderful things to me this weekend, sometimes I wonder why he puts up with me.


This is what he did
Before it was bare and had more weeds than grass. Yep I admit it we plant in this same spot every year and nothing survives. I really have my doubts about this surviving but we will see. The soaker hose has been put to work in hopes it will help the green plant things live. I surrounded the plants shortly before lift off. In St. Louis we found that I'm extremely allergic to the grass with out the tails. I had welts that scared hubby so he helped rub me down with steroid cream then we followed it up benadryl cream and that has left me with one or two welts so that adventure is over thankfully.

Before trash cans:
And after:

Tomorrow I will show you just how tricky a homeowner can be!
Blessings
A

Y'all remember bonnie D. W. said she was back in the hospital. Pray hard.

Comments

Debbie H said…
I am so sorry about what you had to go through. They should be ashamed of themselves. Blessings to Rod.
Rod is amazing Deb, thanks for saying it. He takes so much shit and yet he does not complain.
Betty said…
Looks very nice....hopefully that will satisfy them!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (