The old man



Rain, rain, don't go away
We need some cooler temperatures today.

I thought it was just the humidity yesterday but apparently it was 99 (according to the weather man) So I wasn't dreaming. hmmmm.Its pouring down and has been since 5:30 or so, its nice and cooling down the area. I don't enjoy rain all that much usually but its welcome none the less.

I'm on a mail mission today my fil has a birthday on the fourth so priority mail it is. I had a card made for him but I'm going to stat all over because his gift is a cd set about trains so a train b-day card he will get. I'll try to post it later today.

The cards currently posted are just playtime fun.

I'm hungry and I know the chicken soup in the frig is calling my name, I know quirky for this time of morning but its low in points and I've been a stickler all week so I'm sticking to it. Whatever works right?
Later
A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (