37

Well at least it made it to 37 last night I guess it could be worse and not warm up during the day ........

Alrighty these are cards for family I don't normally do this much matting but its a special occasion. Clipie and I will have 2 new great nieces and 1 great new nephew by the end of the year. So this was for them.






bella stamp fyi









very old H.L. stamp



This is for the maintenance team they are servicing the apartment this week. We are supposed to leave a note on our doors if we have pets. We have over 600 apartments in our complex so it would be impossible for them to remember pets. So this is what I came up with, its on our front door. I think it's from Paisley but I'm not 100% on that.




I so wish I were home for the weekend. I'm getting better just not better enough.


A

Comments

Debbie H said…
Cute! I especially like Pumpkin's sign. I bet you have the best door note in the complex!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (