(no tital)





So as you can see I'm having trouble making titles for cards of late.

I'm going to blame it on my busy day and the pool.

The pool calls my name.

The pool will open on or before Memorial Day.

It is one of the things I do appreciated and greatly enjoy here in kc.

My bathing suits are ready.

My sun block is ready so are the beach towels.

I'm going to dig out my beach bag today!

My big rimmed floppy hats will come out of the bedroom and go on the entry closet door (hanger) and wait for the party to begin.



PS would y'all remember Rod and I in your prayers? Rod's Uncle Hank passed yesterday he really wants to go to the funeral but its in Sarasota Florida. We also have some other things going on, a prayer or two never hurts.


Blessings

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (