Life

Proof of life post. Lol Sort of joking. Life has been unusually cruel this past year I've lost my Gallbladder, My Dad passed March 3 and my Mom September 17. My world will never be the same again. As for scrapbooking I find it extremely difficult to up load pictures to the blog its a very long process since my camera is old school no bluetooth and no ports on the mac. Thats right y'all I went mac aint goin' back. So that means I need a special drive to plug my usb port then down load the picture and then process the pics into the blog and I have no ideal how to do that these days. Learning curve! This life is about the learning curve. So I have no ideal but its a possibility I may just close the blog up if I do I'll give some notice (but would anyone really notice? I think not).  I hope life finds you well, happy and content. I hope you have made peace in your heart. I hope you know know love and have found the root of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (