Zombie....

Not so Perky this week I'm struggling with that 5;20 getting up thing. In other news I'm excited and waiting for a book that I can't wait to read to be released next week (Susan Stoker) and for another author to finish a story on her blog, that would a cup of coffee to me! I bet you didn't know I've seriously cut back on caffeine no coffee
(only indulging when I go to Bob Evans) only tea and with much less sugar no more Mc Donald's Sweet tea unless its a half cut and even then at times its way to sweet. I will say I do splurge at the end of the the week with a specialty drink or Mountain Dew. Arrrg I'm so tired and cold! I think I'm going to give in and nap this morning with my big cuddly blanket and Pumpkin. Ah yes my girl she is still around and I'm so Thankful for that that words just don't cover it at this point in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (