Ode to the Monarch Butterfly.....

Particularly rough week why I think its writing the thank you notes but I could be wrong it could be the Christmas season setting in as well. I have Halloween decoration I haven't put up, a first for me. I think I'm going to skip it this years.  Today I'll attempt to finish a few more cards I managed three then the tears would not stop so I stopped.  Maybe I'll get at least three today. I also need to work on my wings we have a party here in the community and its awesome live music and dancing food friends... so fun to look forward to this weekend. I'm going to attempt to make mini butterflys out of petals I found  in the bride section and do a pipe cleaner stem maybe some hot glue... Oh I wish I would have thought of glittered hot glue when I was at the store. Ps. if your reading I found an awesome Peony Spellbinders die with stamp on clearance at Hobby Robby it was 14.99 marked down to 3.74. I splurged and bought two so when I'm making flowers I don't need to run the die through the press so many times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (