hearts of snowmen

I thought that this card was finished but something kept nagging me I just wasn't happy. What did it need? After some work I discovered it needed ribbon and hearts. After all it was going to be a Valentines Day card it needed to be Valentinesish in some way. The problem was if I placed a heart in the arms of the snowmen you couldn't see the cute clothing I spent so much time on. I thought I had grabbed a sheet of iridescent snowflake paper but it turned out to be see through. Cool it was just what I needed. I know the photog is not the best but its hard to capture the "shimmer".

Don't you just love his tummy showing?








Add in some old old old Doodle Bug sticker letters and you have a card.




Inside I will say something like "people have all kinds of hearts but mine belongs to you".


Later!
A





many

Comments

Betty said…
Those snowmen are adorable!
Debbie H said…
Very cute snowmen, love the addition of the clear hearts!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (