Skip to main content

Picture overload

Things to do on a snow day
Annoy the sleeping cat by taking her pic.
She now plots my death.

You can make four fleece blankets.



Sleep while watching TV on the first snow day he has ever had in more than 20 years!





Break the ice on the sliding glass door that keeps you from going out to the balcony to take morning pictures.



Its morning well OK this was taken around 2 ish today






This was the last photo of the day yesterday about 5:30 pm ish




This was after 2:30 about the time Mr Incredible was headed back home from work. He said he had to choose between steering the car or maintaining enough traction to get up the hills. All side roads had not been touched until last night (no residential plowing until tomorrow). We are under a State of Emergency until Friday (the state declared emergency as well as our county).The National Guard is deployed in our area and even they got stuck. 70 was closed last night it re opened early this morning.



MO had 189 snow removal trucks for eight county's and still could not keep things open. I think city wide it was 260 snow trucks were in operation yesterday. AMAZING!
You cant measure the snow because of the high winds the weatherman said we received between 8.9 and 12. I'd say about 9.5 here just purely guessing though. The drifting is incredibly deep. I cleaned off the balcony almost every hour so I'd be able to walk out and take pictures, man did it make me sleep good last night. We are safe and sound we plan to trek down to the car and go out and take some pictures if they cleared the parking lot and side road. We will see...
I will see y'all later!
Blessings
A

Comments

Debbie H said…
Stay warm, I hope it melts soon! On the bright side, at lest Rod didn't have to shovel the driveway.

Popular posts from this blog

so much

Where Do I begin again? I. Have. No. Ideal. I'm going to hit the ground running here and just say the past few years has held a great amount of change for my husband and I. We have lived new places made new friends and started over again. We are movers and shakers I guess. Not really just doing what we can to make life feel comfortable as possible. so lets get off and running, I haven't had a scrap space for almost a year, its been well over a year since I've used a cricut but not the gypsy. The cards most fast and quick and not picture worthy. As some things stay the same I'm still into clean lines its still a timeless favorite. So much of what you will see is rockin it old school or cute and quick and a few Pintrest inspirations. I'm a girl on the run so more quick than anything. For the first time in three years I plan not to travel for a few months and that makes crafting, blogging, and everything else less complicated and room for relaxation and fun. Enjoy the…

Mended

Feeling fine as frog hair! Now to get Miss Pumpkin on the mend, who has been hair ball hacking for five days. My poor girl! We'll I'm off to photograph some cards. I hope you all are well!

Life

Ahh so I know no updates of late. A most lazy poster am I. I ve been not liking the current upload system for my pictures so that why I don't post often. Life is ok. We are still in Fort Worth. Traffic boggles my imagination daily I spend about an hour on the road everyday and its only 6 miles to hubby's work and back. Bright lights, big city, crappy traffic.

Do we like it? It's not the worst place we have lived. You'll find original Texans are friendly, problem is not many are around. Of course the possibility could be maybe I'm not that likable. I doubt I'll ever be able to answer that.

We have never bought a house for many reasons the main being ours in B.G. never sold. It sits after price reductions and after every real estate analysis you could think of. 30k plus under market value and yes I've had a recent estimate. The other is taxes. Taxes are about 6000 on a .25 acre lot here . so even if you buy a little house you have a horrid bill. In Arlington …