Plum ocean

Another Plum book page

The house (just because cc) needs bushes I really don't know what to do. (any ideals? I'm fresh out) I want flowering bushes or grassy bushes because this is a "by the sea" type of home.Scrappers block I guess.

You cant see it but the water is the clear shimmer paper (remember the snowmen hearts?) over plain blue paper. The dolphins and sun are Jo's and the sail boats believe it or not are Martha Stewart. Yes I did hear y'all gasp.


Deb has a new blog I'll post a link in the next few days but right now its 1 am, I need a shower, I just noticed I have forgot Melinda's birthday, and I did not congratulate her on the birth of her son on the blog. I think I'm missing another birthday somewhere...... Sorry I will grovel tomorrow after I trek through the fresh inches of snow.

Blessings A

Comments

Debbie H said…
Cute pages, love the dolphins. Deb has a February b'day. I made this awesome birthday reminder book and started filling it with cards. I just realized I haven't seen it in a couple of weeks, good grief where is it? I am missing the Feb b'days!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (