Problems






My problem this morning?

Is the box of Krispy Kream doughnuts I allowed myself to buy this morning.

They call my name.


Yes I did see the news articles if any of you are wondering.

Sigh.

I haven't really been up to sharing what happened a few weeks ago when we visited because I don't want to. I'm not going to tell you the story just the end result. The end result is about two weeks ago Rod and I started considering a permanent move to Lansing Michigan. Sigh.

After Fridays news what do I think?

I don't know what to think anymore.

Do I know whats going on?

Apparently not.

Do I have any ideal what we are going to do?

No not really.


With that out of the way enjoy some cards.

Yes I know they are not Easter. Easter is being difficult.

So you get a mostly beach themed because that's my happy place, and right now I'm all about going to my happy place.

Helloooooooooooooo doughnuts!



Comments

Debbie H said…
Angie, I am so sorry that things are not working out for you guys. Don't worry, Lansing would not be a good move, remember that everything happens for a reason and open all of your doors. Hang in there.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (