This to that or third time is the charm......

This page is what I started with. I didn't like it at all, It just wasn't right. I know, I know its not a bad page but it's not my best so it bothers me. Even though it wasn't my best it did inspire the next two pages.


As I moved on I thought it was the background that was wrong. So I kept the pink and went to a circle background. That I (again) didn't like but it inspired yet another page.


The inspiration page:



Finally I did get to where I wanted to be. I know the previous pages weren't bad but isn't this "the best"?


Blessings

A











Comments

Debbie H said…
pretty pages, love the color combos. I like the cards you have been posting, too. Just catching up after being with my folks last week!

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (