The WEDDING

As you can see in the back ground I'm in London.

OK maybe I'm in a London state of mind?
So I haul my butt up outta bed at 5 am to see The Duchess of Cambridge walking down the isle.
Y'all know nothing about me is common, so a hat would not do.
So my hat was a crown!
It was custom made by dear little soul out in Missouri
I believe she called the crowns pattern "snowflake half taken from the design of Winter Lace"




My royal name{ just so you know} is Lady Tessie Silky of Mayfair
Classy sounding is it not?





Eight teen jewels in all and can not be replicated.
I'm told that I can preserve it on a scrapbook page later on.




OK I'm tired of being all royal that's enough. I made the crown with the thought it could go on my April lay out. I don't have much for April so I thought I should have some fun with it.

I asked rod to take my picture and this is what I ended up being able to show you


So that's it.


I hope y'all have a royal good time this weekend. I miss you. I went to the Doc yesterday and everything is healing up nicely so when it does heal over I'll come home for a visit.



Blessings


A


ps I wanted to ask how did everyone (extended family included) fair the storms the other night ago. I hope all of y'all family is Ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (