state of April

My my my I've been glued to hsn looking at the new bug. They have sold almost 7000 last time I checked. Was I one of them? Sure was not. While it really has some great upgrades I''m not willing to trade in the old girl for a light, mat holder, and an imagination cartridge and future wireless its not enough. If in the future I could go completely wireless without special attachments with or to my Gypsy I really would think it over. {Rod and I laugh every time I say 'gypsy" because we are gm gypsies}. One thing I didn't like was they took away the cute little cricut beep/chirp when you turn the machine on. For as much money as they were asking I think they should have offered up a circle membership with the machine. Way to much dough if you ask me then again you talking to a girl that paid 144 for and E don't ya just love coupons misprints?

In other news I'm feeling much much better. Right in the middle of fixing dinner my ummmm my spider bite decides to (don't read if your squeamish) get a bunch better. So I'm much better I wont need to worry about some doc cutting on me. The irritation and tenderness is still a problem in the car so I'm guessing I wont be home unless I see a huge improvement by Thursday. I'm going back for a check up later this week so no body worry. I'm just about finished with the pages and I'll send them off early tomorrow. They should get to BG just barely in time.

Easter was good and different. I've never been away for a place I called home on a major holiday so that was upsetting as well as not having seen my family since Christmas and well lets say the waterfall did go off a time or two this weekend BUT I SURVIVED!

Sorry I've been a lousy card poster Its been hard to create with my side being tender. I should soon be back to the regular crafty me.

I have some boats that are calling my name so if y'all will pardon my absence I'm going to sail away for today.

I know cheesy its all I had.
blessings
A

I hope y'all had a wonderful Easter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (