Final count down.

OK so here y'all lets get down to business first thing, well I guess we could say second thing I slept in for the first time in a while and it felt good (I was up late last night).

{ taken from Betty's blog}
Total cost per night per cabin is $93.65 this does include tax. Total amount billed to my CC $187.30,for the first night reservation. Nine of us are committed so that breaks down to $20.81 per person per night.........I emailed Michelle H my address and for everyone else I'll meet up with you some time next week, or the week after, etc.Just a suggestion - but how about we work out the other logistics (food, etc) at a later time.We can discuss at Card Class or in Dec. at our Christmas crop.

GIRLS I'M SO EXCITED I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (