January pages











SO let me just say I had the best time at Betty's over the weekend.
let me tell ya I did not want to call it a night when I did.

"Its just another day in a big city" was what the guy at CVS said yesterday and i could not agree more.

January plans......
I'm going to do a 12x12 page for January, yep one of the first pages I've done in a year. I hope I'm not completely allergic to the large page now.

New Year Blogging plans
I'd like to get back to reviewing cartridges so I'll try to review one a week or month this year.
I'd also like to feature a stamp a week I don't know if I'm that creative we will see......

Its a sad day my dancing snowmen are getting boxed and put away for another year. sigh. I love the little freaky moving things. Just to be sure though I'm going to take out the batteries after all we would not want an unauthorised snowman party in a box. This will happen as soon as my sneezing fit passes its lasted while I've written all this. Did you know its not productive to sneeze and blog?

Please excuse me while I pre pair to receive 6 to 8 inches of snow.
Pictures tomorrow
Sigh
a








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (