Busy daze but she is home

We brought Pumpkin home today and for the first time in her life she gets to get on the mantle she would like that because its not a high mantle she was not a cat who loved heights. And now I get lost in thought while trying to continue.

Today I made a painting.... If I ever figure out this photo thing I'll share its one of those easy sip while you paint kind of things except no sipping wine thing and truthfully it would have added a level of difficulty that would have not been for the better.

I'm spending tonight printing out our voter ballot and preparing for tomorrow sixteen pages later I'm thinking I'm in over my head. Having only lived her for a few years complicates things but I will forge on. Hubby started voting again last year and I'm shocked he is staying with it.

This is a busy week I feel like I'm running a race and a bit nervous about a Doctor appointment to I'm worried about test scores as we all do as we get older.  Cross your fingers for me say a prayer my lung capacity has been drastically down hoping for good new this time around as my health has been more in control this past six months Asthma sucks y'all.

Ah the clock has struck eleven and I should have been in bed a half hour ago.. but this time change has me all wide eyed and energetic. Sigh. I hope this is not the case for you as I don't wish sleepless nights on anyone.

Go Vote tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (