Ping pong paddle, prescriptions and bracelets.

Why do I have a Ping pong paddle in my purse?
1. I play ping pong and I'm a former ping pong world champion (extra points if you remember this Halloween costume).
2. I play ping pong on occasion for fun.
3. I'm faking y'all out.

And the answer is... at the end of this blog post.
Sorry but that was fun on my part.
Maybe the young would say sorry no sorry? I have no ideal...

I've spent the better part of yesterday morning bring to gain information about my recalled bp med. I'm thankful we have FDA recall web pages they are a wealth of information. While my type of bp med was recalled it was not my brand.  With some very carful reading I was extremely disappointed to find out it is manufactured in the same plant as the recalled medicine I also found it was my dosage it helped me come to the conclusion I will not be able to get medicine from my manufacture because all importing of any drugs for that facility are not going to be permitted into the country meaning it will never make it off the ship so.... I had to shuffle doctor appointments and I'll need to switch meds.

Lets talk bracelets. I started making bracelets back when I still lived in Bowling Green and have continued to make them on and off over time. I really enjoy making my own color combinations or for special events. YEs its become another craft for me but one that use far more than I ever thought I would. The hearts are to match my Christmas dress and I can't wait to start its been a few months since I've made one and as soon as I finish the menu making I'll be diving in.



Answer: I play ping pong on occasion for fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (