Snowmuch?????

UGGGG I did so well I made it all through summer not complaining about the heat BECAUSE it was so freakin cold last winter.  Mother Nature needs a PMS pill cause this is the third time its going to snow this month 4-6 inches, its not even winter winter is well over a month away!
Y'all I grew up in Ohio where lake effect snow is impressive but never had a huge snow like this before Turkey Day... I only remember one snow before T-Dday. Sure I remember dustings and such but not 4-6 inches when we had just had 2/3 a couple days ago. I might need an escape plan at this point, I would like to see my sister come Christmas. So a crockpot simmers with turkey chili, an apple pie is on top of the stove, while the snow carpets the ground and a very early silent night begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (