The Earring tree.

The Earring Tree was the name of the mall shop where my young ears were pierced and thus was my most significant outward stepp into womanhood. I'm not a huge earring wearer however I've never been re pierced so that says something.

Back to "The Party Dress Post"  if you have a party dress the earrings must be perfect. I have found a few contenders however not made my final selection. Where is a good Paparazzi rep when you need her? photo crews to Amazon for making my earring journey so... silly.


From the Queens Royal Jems I give you the classic dangles.




Again from the Royal palace I give you the candelabras that went missing last week.

I give you the tree missing its partridge. 

The swans that swim.
Now we question. Why only one Flamingo and why RED?

Its substantially sparkly


Get your Flash dance ready we are flashing back to the 80's


Tall Towers of Tassel!


Drip, drip, drip, drop.



Dancer holding the sunset


Our feathers friends might be fond of this frolicking freaky foray. Or Bird of a Feather flock together on your ears and neck.


I think someone somewhere is missing a chandelier.


You could bet on this winner at the World Poker Tournament.


Oh Deer these are cute!


Multiple choice daggers or cross?


I'm wondering if these could arrive on time. I give no explanation when it comes down to temptation.



I believe a curtain is missing its tassels somewhere.

I think something fishy is going on I'd better gold fish it out.



Lots of balls if you were in a hall at the mall.


I like these too. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (