10 days until retreat

First I must say Happy birthday to my Aunt Audrey (who probably will never read this but none the less) Happy 78 ish birth day to her.

So like in local news I hear that another scrapbook store is biting the dust. I personally only visited the store once. It was ok I didn't hate it and I know a lot of scrappers round here visited it frequently. It is so sad to loose a scrapbook store. It does make you come to the realization you do need to sport your local favorite store. With only two left I sure hope that they both can keep afloat.

Well to day is a busy day for me so this wont be long because not only of trick or treating but my b-I-l is due to return home tonight. And that means need to organize a dinner of some sort. And did I mention I need to clean a bit, my house looks like a disaster area. I have let everything go for a couple of days and well it looks like something exploded in here. No I'm not talking about the scrapbook room witch usually looks that way.

So enjoy giving out treats tonight and think of all those "good" childhood memories that go with it.
Keep it safe and sweet tonight
A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (