12

So you may ask what is this? Well it's two cards I recently made and the picture is sideways but any way they are a test run for photos. I intend to "Play" this week so that when we come back from retreat we can post some pics and eventually layouts, so bear with me while I experiment with a few things.

Happy, happy, happy, joy, joy, happy, happy, joy, joy,
12 more day's until retreat gobblers!
I had a great time scrapping this weekend with y'all. I was really happy to see some scrappers return that hadn't been there in a while. Cropping (like we did this weekend) is what makes scrapbooking so special to me. And I must thank my older "sister" for helping with a great breakfast. And I must say that thanks to my clip wearing man, we got a huge laugh at his expense, isn't he just wonderful, chip clips will never be the same again. What are you going to do with your extra chip clip D.W.? Oh and I cant forget to mention the spinach dip was wonderful, and that pie well lets say that I'm sure it would qualify as heavenly, and an extra thanks for the Christmas layout it grateful appreciated!

I do have a couple questions about retreat
1. Do they do swaps like we did at cku? Tags or fibers?
2. What time and place are we planning to meet at once we are there?
3. Do any of you take your purse or do you take a Fanny pack?
4. Can someone who has D.H. info forward this site to her pretty please with sugar on top!

blessings 2 u and your family
A

Comments

Chelle said…
Hey we will meet around the reg. table we always get our spot. bonnie takes care of us. and lets see swaps no not really if you have things to get rid of you can put them out on a table they have set up and put a price on them.
I have no ideal why the comments read 0 strage thing this blog. you all get up very early.
good to c u blog girl

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (