11


11 days!
R u ready? I'm not in fact I haven't scrapped all day I've been lazy today. I'm trying to perfect a relationship with my couch. You know when you have a leather couch you half to sit on it to break it in, so it will be molded to your body "specifications". My couch is only four years old so you know it's in it's toddler years yet (I hope) it needs pampering.
All fun aside I would like to give a shout out to my friend who works for C.B. As I was at church this morning they had a little slide presentation and guess who popped up on the screen her son (who I had never seen) How do I know it was her son you ask? Well I'll put it real nicely he was standing by some Notre Dame fan I know. (See I was nice I capitalized N.D.) Well I must go I know I'm posting on Sunday but I think all of you get up way before me so you'll have something new to read in the morning. I have became addicted to surfing and it's one of the first things I do in the morning so I figure everyone else does that also. So have a great day blessings 2 u.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (