Scrappin, Clipie man, and a Queen

What do they all have in common? Me and this weekend. I'm going to scrap with my favorite scrappin buddies this weekend we are gearing up for retreat so this should be the most fun since......Last week. And of course my favorite subject on the planet my Clipie man, yes that hunka hunka burning love is going to be alone with me this weekend (which would be even better if Aunt Flow wasn't here). But I'll settle for cuddling on the couch. And Queen what is that you ask? I'll let those of you who know me figure that out tonight or tomorrow. So have a good weekend and watch out for those trick or treaters!
blessings 2 u
A

Comments

Chelle said…
so are you coming or are you staying home with the burning lover?
I'll be there. And with my Burning lover! But not both places at the same time.

Popular posts from this blog

weekend life

: (